lordsofwar67 Index du Forum
lordsofwar67
Le forum de la team d'airsoft Lordsofwar

lordsofwar67 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Jock's Trap Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lordsofwar67 Index du Forum -> lordsofwar67 -> Parties
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
endllynn

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 03:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Jock's Trap Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 Répondre en citant

The Jock's Trap
by K. Sterling

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Jock's Trap

*** Don't worry, this isn't a comic book. But it is very graphic. ***

It's a tale as old as cellphones. A joke goes too far and everything changes for two friends. A dare leads to a wild night of shattering sensuality and lasting consequences.

“Sure. Let’s do it,” Jasper said as he turned the key and shut off the car and Grey’s eyes were wide.
“What?” He said and Jasper shrugged then unbuckled his belt.
“You’re never going to let this go,” he said. “It’s going to get gross if we’re sixty and you’re still asking if you can send me dick pics,” he added and Grey blinked back at him.
“You’re serious?” His voice cracked and Jasper saw him tremble. He has to be the one who backs down. Jasper gave him a pointed look then pushed his door open and stepped out. And if he doesn’t? He cleared his throat loudly and the passenger door opened a moment later. Grey stood and he looked confused but he nodded then turned toward the apartment. What if he doesn’t? Jasper’s cheeks puffed out as he followed Grey.
Not once in the entire history of Jasper’s sexual consciousness did he entertain the possibility of doing anything with Grey. Not because he wasn’t attractive. It just never crossed Jasper’s mind. Grey pushed the lobby door open and Jasper’s head tilted as he watched the muscles beneath his shirt stretch and bunch before his eyes settled on his ass. Jasper’s lips tilted. He’d seen that ass plenty of times for various innocuous and obnoxious reasons and his jaw twinged. Grey did have a really nice ass. His nerves flickered with anticipation as they waited for the elevator and his brows rose as Grey smiled nervously. It was a massively stupid idea and the consequences would probably be terrible. He’s the only one who can stop this. Jasper waved Grey into the elevator and stood next to him as the doors closed.
“You good?” He asked as he studied Grey and he nodded faintly.
“Yeah. I didn’t think about what I’d do if you actually said yes,” he admitted and Jasper grinned.
“I didn’t think you’d wear me down. I definitely wasn’t planning this,” he said then winced as he pushed his hands into his pockets. “Do you have any condoms?” He asked and Grey jumped then nodded.
“In the medicine cabinet in the bathroom,” he said and Jasper grinned.
“Great,” he said as the doors opened and Jasper waited then followed Grey out and down the hall to his door. He unlocked it and bit his lip as he looked back at Jasper.
“Condoms?” He asked, emphasizing the plural and Jasper’s lips tilted wickedly as he leaned close and pressed his hand against the wall, next to Grey’s shoulder. I’ll either scare him so bad he never mentions it again or I’m about to screw his brains out.
“You pulled my ass out of bed in the middle of the night and you’ve been annoying as hell about this for like fifteen years. If you think I’m knocking this out once and calling it a night, you’re seriously mistaken,” he said and Grey did his best to plaster himself against the door.
“I thought I was going to…” His voice trailed off and he swallowed hard as Jasper’s head tilted. He brushed his lips against Grey’s ear and panted. Grey shivered and his nostrils flared as Jasper hummed then inhaled. He could smell Grey’s soap and cologne and the heat coming off of him.
“I’m not a bottom,” he breathed and Grey tried to speak but there was just a high pitched squeak. He squeezed his eyes shut and cleared his throat.
“I don’t think I am ei…” He froze as Jasper’s tongue traced his ear.
“You will be,” he promised.

Tags: original book, book docs, free txt, pdf download full book, download english, sale book, discount for book, book ZippyShare, offline get purchase mobile online, book from motorola read, ebook android pdf, download english, book for mac, view cheap kickass сhapter book, discount for book, italian how read price download сhapter, download via torrent client, book french, download full book, kindle pdf book macbook mobile, download eng book, book from motorola read, free eReader touch how download reader, download french

The Jock's Trap free download mobile pdf
The Jock's Trap download french
The Jock's Trap book 4Shared
The Jock's Trap story pocket amazon download djvu
The Jock's Trap read store amazon sale mobile
The Jock's Trap value pdf full mp3 book
The Jock's Trap reading francais english torrent online
The Jock's Trap book SkyDrive
The Jock's Trap read thepiratebay eReader sale book
The Jock's Trap tpb free torrent
The Jock's Trap book MediaFire
The Jock's Trap book samsung
The Jock's Trap download english
The Jock's Trap read online pdf free
The Jock's Trap free doc
The Jock's Trap book 2shared
The Jock's Trap purchase book text windows mobile
The Jock's Trap book book free from xiaomi
The Jock's Trap epub free
The Jock's Trap book in English
The Jock's Trap bookstore
The Jock's Trap book format djvu
The Jock's Trap book cheap book
The Jock's Trap text view writer download amazon
The Jock's Trap book ZippyShare
The Jock's Trap eReader online
The Jock's Trap ebook android pdf
The Jock's Trap tablet access book sale value
The Jock's Trap download free cloud
The Jock's Trap book french
The Jock's Trap download audio apple online thepiratebay
The Jock's Trap book download fb2
The Jock's Trap free fb2
The Jock's Trap book ZippyShare
The Jock's Trap kickass book download
The Jock's Trap free iphone
The Jock's Trap no registration read macbook full sale
The Jock's Trap shop read access flibusta information
The Jock's Trap flibusta fb2 download original online
The Jock's Trap book book free from Galaxy
The Jock's Trap book in English
The Jock's Trap download without account
The Jock's Trap book BitTorrent free
The Jock's Trap book download
The Jock's Trap download french
The Jock's Trap book format djvu
The Jock's Trap torrent download Rarbg free
The Jock's Trap read thepiratebay eReader sale book

79c7fb41ad

El camino de Sherlock ( Sherlock's Path ) Spanish Edition (Serie Azul) download epub mobi pdf fb2Der Schlaf des Fluches (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2La calabaza rodante (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Dolly Peg Fairies and Princesses Craft Kit (Make and Create Gift Boxes) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Future of Retail Financial Services: What Policy Mix For a Balanced Digital Transformation? download epub mobi pdf fb2Daily Prayer: Blank Prayer Journal, 6 x 9, 108 Lined Pages download epub mobi pdf fb2Rescue at Sea Around the World (To The Rescue!) download epub mobi pdf fb2Making a Living Through Online Marketing: Sports Tee Marketing & Amazon Associate Affiliate Selling download epub mobi pdf fb2I am White I am Black: The creation story download epub mobi pdf fb2Ethnographic Research And Facial Reading Technology And Online Consumption Behavioral Prediction download epub mobi pdf fb2
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Juin - 03:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    lordsofwar67 Index du Forum -> lordsofwar67 -> Parties Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006